The Taking Charge Together website and Getting Greater Manchester Active online conversation are being organised by Clever Together Lab Limited, registered in the UK. Our address is:
Clever Together Lab Limited
1 Primrose Street
Summary of competition
This competition is now closed.
To be in with a chance to win a Fitbit Charge Wireless Activity Tracker and Sleep Wristband, you need to:
- Be 18 or over and a resident of Greater Manchester.
- Complete and submit the online questionnaire, including your email address in the designated field.
- Follow the instructions to join our online conversation and share your views on what stops people from being active and what can be done to fix it.
- The winner will be notified within 10 working days of the closing date. The closing date of the Prize Draw is 18:00 on 8 July 2016.
- Check your email to find out if you’re our lucky winner.
- Entrants into the Prize Draw shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions.
Please read our full terms and conditions for further details on this prize draw.
Full terms and conditions
- These terms and conditions apply to the prize draw for people who join the Getting Greater Manchester Active online conversation, hereafter referred to as the conversation.
- The competition is open to all residents of Greater Manchester, aged 18 and over, excluding employees of Clever Together Lab Limited.
- There is no purchase necessary to participate.
- To enter, join the Getting Greater Manchester Active online conversation between 09:00 on 17 June 2016 and 18:00 on 8 July 2016. Entries received outside this time period will not be considered.
- There is a maximum of one entry per person via the main entry route described above.
- Participation is only possible for people with a valid email address. Entries on behalf of another person will not be accepted and joint submissions are not allowed.
- The prize is a Fitbit Charge Wireless Activity Tracker and Sleep Wristband. No cash alternative will be offered for the prize. If the winner has a condition that permanently precludes them from using a fitness tracker, Clever Together may, at their sole discretion, offer an alternative prize of a £100 donation to a charity of the winner’s choice.
- Any bulk, third party or automated entries will be rejected. Clever Together may refuse to award the prize, or seek its recovery, in the event of an entrant’s fraud, dishonesty or non-entitlement under these terms and conditions.
- Winners will be selected in a random draw to be conducted within 3 working days of the closing date. The draw will be conducted on the basis of the entrant’s ID, assigned sequentially upon submission of their survey form. A random number will be selected using RANDOM.ORG, a service of Randomness and Integrity Services Ltd., 2 Waterloo Road, Unit 20, Dublin 4, Ireland.
- The winner will be notified by Clever Together Lab Limited within 10 working days of the closing date, via an email sent to the address they have submitted. The Winner must respond with their full residential and postal address within 7 days of notification. Clever Together will dispatch the gift voucher via recorded delivery within 7 days of receiving the winner’s postal address.
- By participating in the Online Conversation, participants authorise Clever Together Lab Limited to publicly announce his or her name. Their responses to the health questions will NOT be publicly shared.
- If you’d like to know the name of the winner, please send a written request to Clever Together Lab Limited, 1 Primrose Street, London, EC2A 2EX before 15 July 2016.
- If the winner does not respond and provide a Greater Manchester residential address within 7 days, Clever Together reserves the right to select another winner using the same selection process and without further notification.
- By accepting the prize the winner is agreeing to publicity on behalf of Greater Manchester Health and Social Care and the associated organisations: NHS in Greater Manchester and Greater Manchester Combined Authority (GMCA)
- Clever Together reserves the right to require written proof of a Winner’s residence and age before awarding a prize.
- Clever Together cannot be held responsible for problems with networks, computer hardware or software, or any breakdown or failure that results in the Participant’s entry or any other information becoming incomplete, damaged or lost.
- Clever Together reserves the right to suspend or terminate the prize draw at any time if it has reasonable grounds for doing so, which may include without limitation the website being subject to, or affected by, any denial-of service (DOS) attacks, bugs, viruses or any other technologically harmful material or act of hacking by a third party, or in the event of any wilful attempt to breach these terms and conditions.
- Clever Together accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Health Snapshot or accepting the prize. Clever Together further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to your or any other person’s computer relating to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in connection with the Health Snapshot.
- To the extent permitted by law, Clever Together and third parties connected to Clever Together hereby expressly exclude any liability for direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by any entrant or winner in connection with their entry or prize.
- As a condition of your entry into the Health Snapshot prize draw, you agree to indemnify Clever Together and its affiliates, officers, employees and agents from and against any and all liabilities, other expenses (including costs and legal fees) and damages arising out of claims resulting directly or indirectly from such entry.
- The decision of Clever Together in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Prize Draw will be governed by English law and entrants to the Prize Draw submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.