The Taking Charge Together website and Getting Greater Manchester Active online conversation are being organised by Clever Together Lab Limited, subject to our terms and conditions.
Clever Together respects your privacy and personal data. We will collect, process and store your personal data strictly according to the following policy:
- What information we collect
We will collect your responses to the health snapshot, including your email if you choose to share it.
Through our website we may collect information about your computer, phone or tablet, including your IP address, browser type and version and operating system information for system administration and to understand the profile of health snapshot respondents.
- How we will use your information
Clever Together Lab Limited is the owner of the data and will only use it for the purpose of understanding the key health challenges across Greater Manchester. We will never publicly link your email address or identity to the health answers you have given.
We may use any of this information in the following ways:
- To understand what stops people from being active and what can be done to fix it, separated for different demographic groups (e.g. how do the challenges differ between age groups).
- To help health organisations across Greater Manchester develop their services to more closely match the needs of the population.
- Passing your information to third parties
The data we collect will not be sold to any third parties.
If you have agreed to do so, we will share your email address with the Greater Manchester Devolution team so that they may invite you to participate in future health related discussions.
- Removing your personal data from the data set
To request that we permanently remove your email address from our data set, please type it in the field below and press “Remove me”. Please note that this will also invalidate your entry into the prize draw.
[gravityform id=”4″ title=”false” description=”false”]
- Disclosure of your information
We will only disclose your information to third parties in the following situations:
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply any of our terms and conditions.
- Third party websites
Our website may contain links to third party websites. Please note that if you follow a link to any such website, we do not accept any liability or responsibility, because these websites have their own Terms & Conditions and Privacy Policies.
- Data storage location
Any data that we collect and store about you will be processed and stored on servers owned and operated by Clever Together Lab Limited, and operated by Amazon Web Services Inc. All servers are located within the European Economic Area (“EEA”).
We take industry standard precautions to ensure security of your personal data, but we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our storage site and any transmission is at your own risk.
- Requesting your information
The UK Data Protection Act provides you with the right to access information held about you. Any such request may be charged a fee of £10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you. If you require such information please contact us as below.
- Contact us